Project of investing in a household waste treatment plant with capacity of 1,000 tons of waste per 24 hours in Vinh Tan commune Vinh Cuu district, Dong Nai province.
1. Project Investment scale:
- Capacity of about 1,000 tons of waste / 24 hours, of which capacity of stage 1 is 500 tons of household waste/ 24 hours.
- Garbage source for the project is supplied by Dong Nai Urban Environment Services one member limited liability company .
- Machinery, equipment and process technology: new machinery and equipment chains, synchronized with the advanced processing technology, which enable waste to be received, thoroughly handled and generated into biochar, reconstruction and construction materials. The operation process must comply with the regulations on Vietnam’s current environmental standards of waste water, emissions, noise, recycling and reusing waste, and other relevant provisions. The amount of treated household waste after landfill treatment must be under 10%.
- Process technology of the project must be approved by competent authorities.
- The project is invested in accordance with the conditions for receiving waste to process before the date waste processing and landfilling area in Trang Dai Ward, Bien Hoa city closes.
2. Investment venue: an area of about 30 hectares located in an investment planning land of 50 hectares for centralized waste treatment in Vinh Tan commune, Vinh Cuu district, Dong Nai province (venue introduced to Urban Environment Service One Member Limited Liability Co.).
3.The investors have to manage capital investment for this project in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 in Decree No. 108/2009/NĐ-CP of the Government dated 27/11/2009; and be responsible for reimbursing the cost of implementing the original application for compensation for ground clearance, not including the investment incentives of Dong Nai Province.
4. Investors recover capital from the waste treatment fee and the sale of the products after treatment. Particularly, waste treatment cost will be approved by the competent authorities before signing BOT contract.
5. Authorized units negotiate before signing project contract after the decision on investors of Dong Nai People’s Committee: Dong Nai Natural Resources and Environment Department.